Ultra-low quiescent current of 5 µA makes the ST732 suitable for applications permanently connected to power supply/battery. This feature is also useful when electronic modules remain permanently turned on.
The ST732 embeds protection functions, such as: current limit, short-circuit and thermal shutdown. The extended input voltage range, very low drop voltage and low quiescent current features make it suitable also for low power after-market automotive and consumer applications.
· Wide input voltage range : 2.5 V to 28 V
· Ultra-low quiescent current: typ. 5 µA at no-load, 10 µA max. across full temperature range
· Output voltage accuracy: ± 2%
· Output current up to 300 mA
· Fixed output voltage versions, starting from 1.2 V with 100 mV step
· Stable with low ESR capacitors (0.47 µF min.)
· Thermal shutdown protection
· Current limit protection
· -40 °C to +125 °C operating temperature range