The shielded composite construction of this new inductor series enables a compact size of 38x38x22mm, this construction allows these new Inductors to replace much larger competing solutions. Giving customers a reduced footprint and a higher resistance to Thermal / Mechanical shock and moisture, these new inductors are the ideal choice for any High Temperature industrial or alternate energy application where a high saturation current is required.
ROHS Compliant, Halogen Free and Vishay Green
• 420 A saturation current
• Compact 1500 case size
• Very low typical DCR down to 0.12 mΩ
• Continuous high temperature operation to +155 °C
• Handles high transient current spikes without hard saturation
• Offers soft saturation of 20 % at 195 % of rated current.
• High current input filters and DC/DC converters for high temperature industrial and solar and wind power applications; switching regulators; differential mode and boost power factor correction chokes; and telecom base station power supplies.
Samples are available now, with lead times at 8 -10 weeks. Contact Braemac now!